"Education, practice and support is the best way to help yourself get in charge of your own health, wellness and fitness. "
It is my passion to inspire people to put their best foot forward and be the fittest and healthiest they can be. To inspire and be inspired. Having completed a Bachelor Degree in Human Nutrition, Master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, Certificate III and IV Personal Training qualifications, to say I am dedicated to my professional development in health, fitness and wellness is an understatement! Quite frankly there is nothing I like more than nerding out on health and fitness research- sshhh- don't tell anyone!
I work with clients one on one as well as presenting seminar’s on various topics from the basics of nutrition tomore specialised health topics.
I have competed as a figure competitor and fitness model as well as in power-lifting, Cross fit and strong man (lady) competitions. In recent years I have taken up surf boat rowing, completing the grueling 200 km George Bass Marathon twice (2013/2016) and volunteer as a surf life guard at Broulee beach on the South Coast. When I'm not in the gym, or reading the latest nutrition research, I love getting in the kitchen and experimenting with new recipes to share with family and friends or writing about health, fitness and nutrition.
Harriet has appeared as a contributor in a number of reputable publications including Oxygen magazine, Clean Eating, Naturally Australia Magazine and is a regular blogger and specialist contributor for Sportsman Warehouse. Harriet has also works as a consultant for café and restaurant owners advising on healthy menu options for their businesses.
Qualifications and achievements
- B. Human Nutrition
- Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian
- Accredited Sports Dietitian
- Cert III & IV Personal training
- Surf Life saver/ Surf Boat rower
- Competed inthe George Bass surf boat Marathon (2014/2016)
- 3rd place INBA Canberra (Figure) 2012
- Level I ISAK accredited anthropometrist
- 4th & 5th INBA Australian titles(Figure/Ms Physique)
- Training in Motivation Interviewing and health psychology
- ACHPER ACT committee member
- Board member of the Physical Activity Foundation, Canberra
- Program Manager at the Physical Activity Foundation